FIREFLY (2002-2004)

"Take my love, take my land / Take me where I cannot stand / I don't care, I'm still free / You can't take the sky from me / Take me out to the black / Tell 'em I ain't comin' back / Burn the land and boil the sea / You can't take the sky from me / There's no place I can be / Since I found serenity / But you can't take the sky from me"

Creators:
Joss Whedon
Starring: Nathan Fillion, Gina Torres, Alan Tudyk, Morena Baccarin, Adam Baldwin, Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Summer Glau, Ron Glass
Official Website: http://www.foxhome.com/firefly/

More info: http://imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

The series is set in the year 2517, after humans have arrived at a new star system, and follows the adventures of the renegade crew of Serenity, a Firefly-class spaceship. The ensemble cast portrays the nine characters who live on Serenity. Whedon pitched the show as "nine people looking into the blackness of space and seeing nine different things". The show explores the vicissitudes of people who fought on the losing side of a civil war, as well as the pioneer culture that exists on the fringes of their star system. In addition, it is a future where the only two surviving superpowers, the United States and China, fused to form the central federal government, called the Alliance, resulting in the fusion of the two cultures as well.

Opening:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best show ever (with Dr. Who a close second)! Why, oh WHY did FOX have to be so stupid and cancel it? *sigh* I'm just going to buy the box set and the Serenity movie and watch them over and over... and over.

serkan said...

thanks for all information

bağcılar profilo servisi
bayrampaşa profilo servisi
bakırköy profilo servisi
avcılar ariston servisi
bağcılar ariston servisi
bahçelievler ariston servisi
bayrampaşa ariston servisi
beylikdüzü ariston servisi

 
COOL SCI-FI. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.